Planning to purchase, build or refinance a home? Be prepared for a confusing range of mortgage alternatives, such as long term fixed rate loans, adjustable rate loans, balloon loans, conventional, FHA, and Rural Development loans. That's why you want to get your mortgage from someone you can TRUST – your local First Bank of Manhattan.
Our experienced mortgage officers have gone through extensive training to help you choose the loan that will work best for YOU. They're here to explain and simplify your mortgages options, and to make sure that you have the best mortgage for you or your family's individual needs. Of course, you can always count on First Bank of Manhattan for competitive rates and low closing costs.
Don't Go Shopping for a New Home Until You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
We offer a No Cost Pre-Approval which means you can go shopping for a home with confidence about your buying power.
When you come in to apply for a new mortgage loan please bring the following items with you:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs
- Last 2 years W-2's
- Last 2 months bank statements
- Complete Tax Returns for the last 2 years
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance Policy, if this is a refinance
- Information on existing mortgage or mortgages, if this is a refinance
- Copy of Contract, if this is a purchase
- Person to contact for access to dwelling, including phone number
- Name, address, telephone number of attorney, if applicable
To learn more about First Bank of Manhattan mortgage loans, click here.
Mortgage Rate table to be included on this page
Mortgage Application | Mortgage Calculator
Click here to visit Realtor.com.