First Bank of Manhattan offers a wide variety of Real Estate Loans, including:
- Rental Real Estate Loans – For the purchase or refinance of commercial or residential single unit or multi unit rental real estate.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans - For the purchase, construction or improvement of your business property.
- Construction Loans - Build your dream home! We allow you to be your own General Contractor or we can work with your chosen General Contractor.
- Lot Loans – For the purchase or refinance of vacant land.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)- A Home Equity Line of Credit is great for projects such as home repairs, which have the potential for unforeseen expenses. A HELOC offers the flexibility to borrow again and again as it is repaid. You make purchases by writing a check.
Unlike some banks, the variable interest rate of our HELOC is based on the size of your credit line, not the amount you use. This can add up to substantial savings for you. Plus, in most cases, the interest you'll pay may be 100% tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Home Equity Loan – If you need a set amount for a specific purpose, such as paying off higher rate credit card debt or purchasing a new vehicle, a home equity loan is probably your best choice. You receive one lump sum and your interest rate and monthly payment are fixed for the term of the loan; protecting you from rising rates.