Manage your money anytime from almost anywhere.
- Access all your First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox accounts 24/7
- Get up-to-the-minute account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Review recent transactions
- Send money to friends and family with person-to-person payments
- Issue stop payments from your checking account
- Set up email alerts that notify you when your balance is low or there is other significant activity in one of your accounts
- Access Bill Pay through your Online Banking page
- Make one-time payments in a matter of minutes
- Schedule recurring payments - such as utilities - months in advance
- Initiate expedited payments for a small fee
- Eliminate the need to navigate to multiple websites to pay your bills by using the eBill feature of Bill Pay
- Extended support hours are available to you via phone and chat
- Review up to 18 months of payment history
- Easily create customized gift checks and make donations to your favorite charity
- Reduce late payment fees by scheduling alerts that remind you when payments are due
- Download our app on the App Store® or Google Play™
- Works with most Android, Samsung and Apple phones and tablets
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- View transactions and add a tag, note or image (such as a receipt) for ease of sorting and reference
- Control use of your debit card, deactivating it when it's lost or stolen
- Locate First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox locations and ATMs
- Set up text alerts that notify you when your balance is low or there is other significant activity in one of your accounts
Mobile Check Deposit
- Follow the simple instructions in Online Banking and click photos of both the front and back of the check
- Easily transmit the images to First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox
- Receive an electronic confirmation when your deposit is received
- Get access to funds as soon as the next business day
- Enroll in E-Statements through Online Banking or our Mobile app
- Receive an email when your E-Statement is ready
- Gain access to your monthly statements days before a mailed version would arrive
- Cut down on paper use and clutter in your house
- View and print up to 18 months of past statements
- Download data to budgeting software for deeper analysis
- Encryption technology and other security measures safeguard your personal and financial information
- Get account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review recent transactions and account history
- Obtain information on interest rates
- Request a stop payment on your account
- Activate your debit card
Debit Card Benefits
Clean and Safe!
Your First Bank of Manhattan debit card helps you avoid the germs that may lurk on physical cash! It can facilitate contactless payment options to keep you safe and healthy!
Use it Anywhere!
The Mastercard brand can be used at millions of merchants worldwide, online or over the phone! Schedule bill payments using your FBM debit card!
The chip protects your card from unauthorized use. When your card is used at a chip enabled terminal, a unique security code is generated to authenticate the transaction making it extremely difficult to duplicate the cardholder information.
Purchases are automatically deducted from your FBM checking account with no future interest to pay! Real time payments help you budget and hold you accountable to spend no more than you actually have!
Recordkeeping made easy!
Your monthly statement gives you a complete transaction history of all your purchases. Plus you can view your transactions immediately in Online Banking or on the go with the First Bank of Manhattan App!
Be on Alert!
Customized spending and purchase text alerts sent directly to your mobile device via our MyCardRules App or set balance alerts in Online Banking!
Convenience of Cash!
Enjoy a $1,000 daily spending limit for purchases! It’s like having exact change in your wallet and safer than carrying cash! Save time by eliminating trips to the ATM!
Peace of Mind!
Built in fraud protection with our 24/7/365 Fraud Protection via our Fraud Monitoring Center! You are not responsible for any unauthorized purchases 1
Unlike credit cards, there are no annual fees, late payment charges, or other service fees. Additionally, no fees charged on one-time purchases that accidentally overdraw your account!2
Manage From your Phone!
Activate and deactivate your card using the First Bank of Manhattan mobile App!