Because speed and flexibility are required
Your business day is filled with opportunities and the unexpected. When you automate some of your processes with First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox, you can save valuable time.
Take control of your company's finances and gain 24/7 access to monitor and manage them on your time. These affordable products are ideal for both commercial and small business customers.
- Set up multiple users with access
- Initiate wire transfers
- Handle ACH originations for payroll or collection services
- Transfer between your First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox accounts
- Make your First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox loan payment
- Access transactional information and account activity
- Run balance and transaction reports
Remote Deposit Capture
When checks need to be deposited, take care of business on your schedule from your office or home. RDC is a powerful tool delivering speed, convenience and security.
- Single-feed and multi-feed scanners are available to purchase or rent
- Monitor activity, free up time, and improve cash flow
Add a layer of security to combat check fraud, and get peace of mind that only authorized checks will be posted against your account.
- Compares checks presented for payment with your uploaded file of checks issued in order to identity fraud
- Checks not included in your uploaded file are presented to you for either a pay or no-pay decision
- Automatically review end-of-day balances and moves (sweeps) excess balances from a First Bank of Manhattan business checking account to an interest-bearing deposit account or loan.
- Set the daily sweep increments at levels that fit your business needs
- In the event your account falls below a target balance, funds will move back to cover payments and replenish the account balance.
- The Sweep Service can be used with any line of credit, deposit account, or interest-bearing account.
Send an invoice or accept payments via our in-app feature, Autobooks!
- Create & send invoices electronically - no waiting on snail mail
- Get paid directly into your bank account - no need to transfer your money from a third-party app
- Let people easily pay you online with credit card, debit card, or an electronic bank transfer
- Always know exactly who's paid and who's due
- Customize a professional-looking invoice with your business logo and colors
- No contracts or minimums!
- Lowest processing fees on the market!
To start invoicing your customers today, log into the First Bank of Manhattan app and click the 'Send an invoice' button on your dashboard.
To start accepting payments, click the ‘Accept payment now’ and from there you can enter your customer’s payment information to accept a credit card, debit card, or ACH payment or share your payment form link.
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit
- Businesses can now easily transmit check images for deposit via our mobile app. Enrollment fees apply. Ask how we can help you get started today!
Fees for some business services may apply.
If you are interested in any of our business online services, please contact the Cash Management Group at 815-478-4611.
First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox are full-service banks with branches in Will County, Illinois.
Basic Cash Management requires a Cash Management Application and Terms and Conditions disclosure. Cash Management with ACH Origination requires an executed ACH Origination Agreement. (Fees disclosed in agreement.) Cash Management with Wire Transfer Initiation requires an executed Wire Transfer Agreement. (Fees disclosed in agreement.) Remote Deposit Capture requires an executed Remote Deposit Capture Agreement. (Fees disclosed in agreement.) Best Practices and Safety Tips disclosed in agreement.
Positive Pay requires an executed Positive Pay Agreement. Currently free of charge.