The right financing is key to your homeownership dreams.
When it comes to purchasing a home or refinancing an existing mortgage, your options are numerous. During this exciting time, our home loan experts will help you determine what type of loan works best for your goals. With various terms, competitive rates and low closing costs, there's a home loan built for your life.
- Conventional loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- FHA & VA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
Get pre-approved before you house-hunt.
When you're pre-approved for a First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox mortgage, you know exactly how much house you can buy. We offer this no-cost option so you're ready to negotiate with sellers immediately.
You'll need these documents and information to apply for a mortgage:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs
- Last two years W-2s
- Last two months bank statements
- Complete tax returns for the last two years
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy, if this is a refinance
- Information on existing mortgage or mortgages, if this is a refinance
- Copy of contract, if this is a purchase
- Person to contact for access to dwelling, including phone number
- Name, address, telephone number of attorney, if applicable
The payments below are based on a $180,000 mortgage.
First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox are full-service banks with branches in Will County, Illinois.