The right financing is key to your homeownership dreams.
When it comes to purchasing a home or refinancing an existing mortgage, your options are numerous. During this exciting time, our home loan experts will help you determine what type of loan works best for your goals. With various terms, competitive rates and low closing costs, there's a home loan built for your life.
- Conventional loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- FHA & VA Loans
- USDA Rural Development Loans
Get pre-approved before you house-hunt.
When you're pre-approved for a First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox mortgage, you know exactly how much house you can buy. We offer this no-cost option so you're ready to negotiate with sellers immediately.
You'll need these documents and information to apply for a mortgage:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs
- Last two years W-2s
- Last two months bank statements
- Complete tax returns for the last two years
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy, if this is a refinance
- Information on existing mortgage or mortgages, if this is a refinance
- Copy of contract, if this is a purchase
- Person to contact for access to dwelling, including phone number
- Name, address, telephone number of attorney, if applicable
The payments below are based on a $180,000 mortgage.
1The Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) shown are based on a $180,000 mortgage with estimated closing costs of $1,352 for a refinance and $2857 for a purchase. This does not include all closing costs, for example, amounts to start a tax and insurance escrow account. This assumes no more than 75% loan to value. Monthly payment is based on this example and does not include any amounts for mortgage insurance premiums, property taxes or insurance. Your actual payment obligation may be higher. Conventional mortgages may not exceed $548,250. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. Hazard insurance is required, flood insurance may be required. Loans are subject to credit approval. Rates are effective 6/15/2021 until 5:00 p.m., and are subject to change at anytime without prior notice. Please call 815-478-4611 for the most current rate information on all our products.
First Bank of Manhattan & New Lenox are full-service banks with branches in Will County, Illinois.