Trying to expand your business, or smooth out seasonal cash flow? Looking for capital to buy equipment, inventory or real estate? Whatever your needs, the experienced lending professionals at First Bank of Manhattan can assist you in selecting the loan that is right for your business, with customized financing terms and competitive rates.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans - For the purchase, construction or improvement of your business property.
- Rental Real Estate Loans – For the purchase or refinance of commercial or residential/ single unit or multi unit rental real estate.
- Lines of Credit - For financing short-term working capital needs.
- Term Loans - For the purpose of purchasing other business assets.
- Business Vehicle Financing - For the purchase of commercial or other business-use vehicles.
- SBA Loans
Helping farmers is nothing new to us. In fact, First Bank of Manhattan has been making Agricultural Loans for over 100 years.
Unlike many financial institutions, we actually understand farming operations. That means you can count on our experienced Ag lending staff to develop a custom financing plan that fits your farms borrowing needs.
Plus, all of our credit decisions are made locally, not in a faceless corporate headquarters located hundreds of miles away. Being local means we can be more responsive, and better able to help you to keep your farm profitable.
FBM offers many different types of Ag loans to help keep your farm running smoothly, including:
- Operating Loans - Annual operating loans to cover all types of farm and family living expenses.
- Equipment and Livestock Loans - Loans for new or used equipment, machinery, farm vehicles, breeding livestock, farm buildings, tiling or other improvements.
- Real Estate Loans - Buy or refinance a farm, expand operations or make long-term improvements to your farm.